Howdy

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
NastyNick67
Current Ride: 2014 Yamaha X-Max 250 YP250R

Howdy

Post by NastyNick67 »

Hi,
Just wanted to say hello and announce presence to you all.
I hope I prove worthy of your consideration.
Had many bikes over the years. Started with a Yam FS1E in '83 and worked my way upto a ZZR1400. Although, my two best bikes were a 2006 Triumph Rocket III, and my gloriously insane Thunderace. And I feel no shame in telling that I cried like a big jessie when I sold her.
I recently bought an FJR 1300, but trying to maneuver her about was causing me a few troubles, due in no small part to a recently discovered illness and the ensuing treatment.
Anyway, she had to go, but I still very much needed that feeling of freedom, and the wind on my pubes.
Came across the XMax, something I'd considered before the FJR, and read up on it. They've got a great reputation and I had mine doing 85 on my trip back to Hereford from Oxford the day I bought her. It was like I could hear colours!
One of the things that hasn't got old for me is pulling up to a shop or parking area, where people see my 6'1", 18 stone, tattooed and bearded frame, climb off a scooter, when they're plainly expecting to have been on a Harley or a chopped Triumph. Isn't it nice to challenge people's expectations.
The things I enjoy most are spending time with my three amazing kids and my three delightful and adorable granddaughters.
Finally, I'm a Taurus, I enjoy long walks on the beach and World Peace 😉.
Please feel free to ask me any questions, and if you're wondering, yes, I was the centrefold for Playgirl October '91 😳.

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Re: Howdy

Post by horobags »

welcome Nick, a lot of ex bikers here.. :)
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

Deleted User 18472

Post by Deleted User 18472 »

Hello & Welcome 👋

smeghead
Benefactor
Current Ride: GTS 300 Touring

Post by smeghead »

Hello Nick, I'm an ex biker, shorter that you but a bit heavier and I ride a Vespa GTS. The fact you're riding is the point!

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

horobags wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:20 am welcome Nick, a lot of ex bikers here.. :)
... and a fair few current ones, too.

Proper bikers never have a problem with what anyone rides, just appreciation that they do. 8-)

Welcome to Maxi Muppets, Nick.

dogwheel
Current Ride: Burgman 400

Post by dogwheel »

Howdo and welcome, near neighbour!

Simbo
Current Ride: Xmax 300 R1250GS

Post by Simbo »

Howdi doodi from another Xmax owning new member Nick.

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Hi :)
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...