Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
dogwheel
Current Ride: Burgman 400

Re: New Member

Post by dogwheel »

Hi, and welcome, I have a Burgman 400, which is decently quick enough for me, and returns around 80 mpg, I like it, but I'm quite happy to swap it for that naughty antisocial IT anytime you like!.
My scoot came , second hand with a high Givi Screeen, which was OK, except at night in rain when one really does not wish to look through, but over a screen, so I cut it down, not a big problem, if in doubt just ask.
Robin.

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

babulio wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:53 pm I used to have a Honda Dax 70cc - that was quoted as 140 mpg - I got a real world 100 mpg from that.

I see UH200 users reporting low 50s to low 70s. My GFs diesel SUV gets close to the lower end of that.
I never saw less than 90mpg, mostly 100+.

Vic from the C90club had a 2017 UH200 and never saw less than 100 mpg ever. That said, he is built like a ventriloquist's dummy.

babulio
Current Ride: Suzuki UH200

Post by babulio »

umm - I weigh a lot more than a ventriloquist's dummy and I do tend to cane the engine away from traffic lights to give me some space in between the bunches of potentially hostile car and van drivers - so i guess I should not expect much.