Easter weekend National Arbouritum Ugly bunch meet

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
Trauts
Benefactor
Current Ride: FES250

Easter weekend National Arbouritum Ugly bunch meet

Post by Trauts »

I see that Pikey has hurridly got in first on Meets and Rideouts, gibbering on about some train and warning you that pictures were to follow. And well he might. Us Manchester lads arrived at the Arbouritum to be greeted by the sight of Julian being conveyed around the site in what can only be described as a children's fun fair ride. All that was missing were the painted images of pink elephants and giraffes adorning the train.

Luckily for Julian, as you can see, the picture is not that great. He and his posse are sat immediately behind the driver who apparently, during the course of that ride, threatened to stop the the train on more than one occassion because Julian kept repeatedly asking, "Are we there yet?"

Mark (Horobags) squares up to Ian. Mark is feeling particularly sensitive because if you look hard, you will notice that his goatee is actually coloured blue. Ian has asked a perfectly innocent question about it and Mark took offence.

We are sat at the cafe and the East Midlands lot have taken the huff and have parked themselves away to the right. From right to left, Mrs ZZGD (Debbie), Pikey, Frank drawing on something I'd rather not talk about, and Ian.

The East Midlands lot; On the left side of the table is Me of Meandmeggy, and a gentleman who's name I have regretfully forgotten with his parther. On the right is Liam, Clive and his missus, who's name I think is Jill.

Mark is now starting an argument with Allan (ZZGD) while Bren, Mark's mate, looks away embarassed.

Some of the ladies present.

Clive has been nominated by the rest of us to have a quiet word with Pikey. No one will sit with him any longer cos he keeps breaking wind and Clive is asking him to stop. Pikey's weighing it up.

This was placed inside the cafeteria and is clear, blatant discrimination.

An unsavoury transaction takes place in the car park between Mark and Allan. Actually, this is not a drugs purchase. It is the process by which money changes hands in exchange for an Ugly Bunch sticker. Allan never takes money and has always given them away for free. Mark threatened him, pretty much like he had been threatening everybody all afternoon.

Everybody.

It was a fabulous turnout and a great meet. Well done to everybody there.

Deleted User 62

Re: Easter weekend National Arbouritum Ugly bunch meet

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Jill... :? nooo its Melanie. :lol:

Great pics pal.............Julian still kept breaking wind!. :lol:

Trauts
Benefactor

Post by Trauts »

Clive wrote:Jill... :? nooo its Melanie. :lol:

Then please accept my apologies, and to everybody else as well who's names I couldn't get right.

Deleted User 62

Trauts wrote:
Clive wrote:Jill... :? nooo its Melanie. :lol:

Then please accept my apologies, and to everybody else as well who's names I couldn't get right.
No problem. :D

Bye the way she thinks you a proper gent!........but we know you better!. :lol:

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

Great pics Stuart , has usual you haven't let the side down with your witty comments, i'm still wiping tears form my eyes :lol: :lol: :lol:
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

Stuart the proper gent was caught on camera straining to look down Debbies top :lol:

Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

Deleted User 62

And Chippie giving his thought on the day out....a V sign. :lol:

Trauts
Benefactor

Post by Trauts »

Clive wrote:Bye the way she thinks you a proper gent!........but we know you better!. :lol:
Clearly your missus is a lady of taste and sound judgement.

Trauts
Benefactor

Post by Trauts »

ZOOM ZOOM GRANDAD1 wrote:Stuart the proper gent was caught on camera straining to look down Debbies top :lol:
Bugger! Well and truly red handed.

Deleted User 62

Trauts wrote:
Clive wrote:Bye the way she thinks you a proper gent!........but we know you better!. :lol:
Clearly your missus is a lady of taste and sound judgement.
Mel says.. :kiss: