North Yorks Rideout

Went to a scooter meet and took loads of photos? Post them in here for all to see.
ady
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 650 ex K7

North Yorks Rideout

Post by ady »

Thanks to Bioshock and MT606 for today, fantastic weather if a little windy and fantastic company, we did the planned route of Richmond to Reeth then over the tops (buttertubs) and into Hawes, then back to Leeming via Leyburn.
These are the only pics i took.

Still trying to find out what happened up Hawes way after we left, from what i hear a biker and a car had a coming together, Air ambulance as well as land ambulance were called. :(

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Re: North Yorks Rideout

Post by wozza »

Looks like a cracking day chaps.. :D
SEAT MO

bioshock!

Post by bioshock! »

It was indeed a cracking day, the weather was perfect. Stunning views of the fells and valleys, thanks again Ady
And nice to meet both you and matt 'mt606

MT606
Current Ride: burgman 400 c90

Post by MT606 »

aye didly aye.... bit windy on t'A1 mind... I was wondering what the fuzz and blood wagon were in a rush for....

ady
Benefactor

Post by ady »

It wasnt too bad, he said it was only a light coming together and biker and pillion both walking around when he got there, they apparently were overtaking 2 cars when the car in front of them pulled out to overtake also, bike was a dark blue pan, wern't we parked next to a pan that was getting ready to leave same time as us?

MT606
Current Ride: burgman 400 c90

Post by MT606 »

was that your mate you waved to then, nr that food festival?? or do you randomly wave at cop cars? :lol:

ady
Benefactor

Post by ady »

MT606 wrote:was that your mate you waved to then, nr that food festival?? or do you randomly wave at cop cars? :lol:
I spent some time working with Traffic so i know a lot of them, I could not tell if it was him till he was almost next to us and he took a glance so i gave a wave. icon_girly-fight.gif lol.
The car we saw in the chippy was a McLaren MP4-12C not many of those about in this country.

Image Image